Fat or fit club 5th oct

12 messages
05/10/2002 at 09:24
Morning all
Off to durham today
Shall try to moderate the gin tonight, but boy will I have an excuse to eat after tomorrow
Problem is I just wont feel like it!!
Have a good weekend all
The Evil Pixie    pirate
05/10/2002 at 09:25
oi you - not fair beat me by 20 seconds!

Good luck and enjoy yourself today!
05/10/2002 at 09:44
Bye EP
05/10/2002 at 10:39
Good morning folks!

I'm off to Durham too, after I've done the ironing and the packing and copied everyone's race numbers off the thread on one of the other forums (hope I can find it again).

Getting to the pre-race fingernail-eating stage. And they were coming along quite nicely! Otherwise had a good start. Didn't wake up hungry in the wee small hours - having an extra dinner at midnight might have had something to do with it. And no longer being premenstrual. (Mixed blessing here. Was really hoping to have a spot of amenorrhoea athletica this month).

Best of luck, Ruthie!

05/10/2002 at 11:02
Good luck all you lovely racers!
05/10/2002 at 11:23
Morning all - good luck to you all for tomorrow!!! I'll be thinking of you!
Michelle xxxx
05/10/2002 at 11:38
Good luck all of you, only wish I was fit to be there. I'll be cheering you all on!
05/10/2002 at 19:01
I'm a terrible reader so posted on Evil Pixie, weekend site!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
05/10/2002 at 22:51
No maccy you aren't terrible ... Benz and I posted within seconds of each other!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2002 at 08:34
morning all!
Today I am off to the gym for a bit... not a member but got permission to be a casual user to try my new shoes out! So a quick 30-40 mins then home, shower and shopping. After that the more challenging task of sunday roast at the in-laws. My mother-in-law is a brilliant cook so that means I will probably be reunited with my missing pound!!
Hope the GNR runners are recovering well and eating the required amounts of post race chocolate!!
06/10/2002 at 23:06
Half a baguette, half a bag of tortilla chips and a Burger King (well we got stuck on the motorway)
Had a G+T post race and two in the car hehe
The Evil Pixie    pirate
06/10/2002 at 23:14
Hi!
welldone you deserve every bite/ slurp and more!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
12 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.