FFFFFFFFF Club 14th Feb

It's cold - can I keep my blubber??

1 to 20 of 126 messages
The Evil Pixie    pirate
14/02/2003 at 08:01
Morning all!
I can't believe I am first!
Does this mean you are all being lovey dovey?
14/02/2003 at 08:07
Morning Pix! I'm still alive, but snowed under with work in this new parish. Off on an all-day course now to learn about legal issues affecting incumbents! Oh well, might stop me being sued one day.

Love and miss you all (well, it is Valentine's Day!).
The Evil Pixie    pirate
14/02/2003 at 08:10
aww thanks Sassie!!

vicars have to do legal courses? What is the world coming to!

Have fun!
14/02/2003 at 08:15
Morning all!!

I never imagined vicars being sued! Although now you mention it I do remember hearing of someone who had a serious accidetn happen to him that was deemed to be an "act of God" by the insurance company, and so he sued his local church.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
14/02/2003 at 08:18
sounds like an American thing! (Sorry RW USA!)
14/02/2003 at 08:49
Almost certainly EP!

It's FFFFFFFFreeeezing!

BK
14/02/2003 at 09:05
Morning you all, have a good day
14/02/2003 at 09:05
Morning all!

Pass me some blubber, please. I'm freezing.

I had an early walk this morning and only being cold is keeping me awake now.

Teaching today. Hope I can arrange an early finish. Then I need to contact the architect to say that, now that I've slept on his scheme for the first floor of the extension (three 9' square-ish rooms and a little 6' square shower room) I do prefer it to my original idea (two bigger bedrooms and a big bathroom), but I want to stick with my original plan for the top floor. He's boldly altered my ground floor plans to make a gigantic dining area in the kitchen and I'm wondering why I didn't think of doing that in the first place.
14/02/2003 at 09:25
Perhaps, V-Rap, because he's an architect and you're a medic??

Five miles last night, 4 miles speedwork this lunchtime and I'll have got 30 miles in this week, hurrah!!

Hope everyone has a great day, gosh isn't it easy to be cheerful when the sun is shining!!
iron fraggle    pirate
14/02/2003 at 09:27
Morning all...it's fraglets 2nd birthday today so it's pandemonium here (have 6 small children arriving in the next half hour or so..argh!)

Going swimming with them later which'll be great fun.
Swam ~2k yesterday for the first time in months and I ACHE so much today!

anyone get aanything good for valentines day? ours is a bit overshadowed by birthday celebrations so I've got nothing (yet)
14/02/2003 at 09:56
Happy birthday to Fraglet. Swimming with lots of small children sounds very brave. I hardly dare take all of mine swimming together, and three of them are quite good swimmers.

I got a nice card. And lots of junk e-mails.
14/02/2003 at 10:00
Good Morning all!

Hope you are well. YIPEEEEEEE ITS FRIDAY!

I got a card....although I expect my pressie tonight when the kids have gone to bed.... (Is it too early on a friday to climb into the gutter?)

I did rustle up a nice brekie this morning, strawberries, mango, grapes, kiwi fruit, fresh fruit juice, coffee and pan au chocolate....the mrs (and the kids)thought it was great, although the kids kept asking 'if you give cards and something nice to the person that you love, what have you got for us?'
14/02/2003 at 10:08
I had to get my own breakfast. And the kids' breakfasts. And prevent Kevin from taking five orange Capri-Suns to school (they're the only flavour Angelmouse will drink and Kevin's just trying to use them all up out of spite). Mr V-rap got a cup of instant coffee (left in the kitchen so he'd have to get out of his pit if he wanted it) from me and a jumping-on from the kids.
14/02/2003 at 10:25
morning all.. BBB come and do my breakfast any time!!! Can't be on long as Mr is waiting for important calls.
Feeling a bit less blue than yesterday but still a bit off balance and miserable. Don't know why.

Got Mr a nice card, choccies and flowers plus booked a night away for us after the shows have finished next week....what have I got so far, an apology that he forgot....oh dear...think he's has gone out shame faced to make up for it!!!......I don't hold it against him tho' (much) he's having a tough time at work.

Show tonight..hope I feel more up to it later but going to the gym shortly so a good surge of endorphins should cheer this sluggish snail up a bit.....sluggish....snail....get it.....sorry!!!!!

anyway...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY....to everyone
Big HUGGS to all...even if you've got plenty of your own :0))
14/02/2003 at 10:58
Hugs to all, I'm off now until Tuesday
14/02/2003 at 11:24
Hi chaps.... chilly day up here!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
14/02/2003 at 11:42
Hi All
Athletic JJ here.
Been to the gym and done my speedwork. Then did mega weights. I'm now leg pressing nearly twice my weight. I'm also nearly 15 kgs from doing a pull up.

I got 12 roses and bought Mr J a card from me and girly jumpet and we filled his suit pockets with chocolate hearts.

I'll keep an eye out but have to get down to some serious work.
14/02/2003 at 12:00
Morning all. So you all got loads of cards eh?

(chimp slopes off)
The Evil Pixie    pirate
14/02/2003 at 12:04
nope
14/02/2003 at 12:08
nope
1 to 20 of 126 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.