Fit Fat Club - Thurs 10th Oct 2002

81 to 89 of 89 messages
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/10/2002 at 22:50
Ok I'll admit it .... I was good, apart from 2 (yes 2 sorry) packets of Beef Holla Hoops today AND a crunchie snickers (but peanuts are good Gordon said so!) and the I don't know how many chocolate digestives cos they were there and I had no will power and work was c**p and boring and I had had enough and and and I can't think of any more excuses sorry!
But I did resist buying some wine! So diet coke only... and yes Benz I was sobber last night!
10/10/2002 at 22:59
im impressed
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/10/2002 at 23:02
what with my bad day or resisting the alcohol 2 nights in a row!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/10/2002 at 23:06
Anyway back to more important issues ... I need to say *big hugs* to those out there in our group who are suffering, and you know who you are.
and Cath you look great with the shorter hair so don't worry if it doesn't hang around for long ... just keep it short when it comes back cos it looks good!
Oh and Benz ... you like my added wine to my pix! That was BK!
10/10/2002 at 23:08
Must be too drunk to see the wine
Hic
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/10/2002 at 23:12
Actually I think I need something ... well something like wine now!!
TOTM and I always get the VERY bad nibbles (as noted above!) and the taste for wine! Only none in the house :-(
I actually find running stops you thinking of any cramps which is always good! Only problem is I woke up today with a pain in the back of my right calf, a bit like cramp only stronger, and it won't go :-( I wanted to go for a run tomorrow but don't think I will if it is still there
10/10/2002 at 23:13
EP, you don't need wine. You need sleep. Go to bed.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
10/10/2002 at 23:15
Oh ok you are the doctor after all ... night night!!! (and if I don't wake up to at least 10 mails from this string I will be upset!)
TTFN!
10/10/2002 at 23:18
ZZZZZ

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 89 of 89 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.