flippin' injured!

pain on inner side of lower leg

1 message
26/07/2004 at 11:35
hi after a year's layoff (due to knee injury, which has been cured now after arthroscopy) i finally get going again albeit very slowly. doing about 3miles 4x week. i now fnd myself injured again! i have a pain on the inner side of my lower right leg, dont know what i have done cos its not my shins or my calf muscle but its very annoying. i have been running through it (naughty i know) cos i cant bear to stop running again after just getting back into it. but i know i should get it sorted, does anyone have any idea of wat it could be or how i can stretch that area? i have tried RICE and its still niggling away, any ideas anyone. will i ever get the chance to become a proper runner and run injury free?!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.