Foot Factor advice

3 messages
30/04/2013 at 14:57

Hi there,

I'm need some biomech analyis and orthotics made, and am considering Foot Factor in the West End (London). They do seem extraordinarily expensive though (£340). I was wondering if anyone has used them before and what their experience has been with the orthotics provided. 

Thanks

Garch

30/04/2013 at 15:42

Wow, that is expensive - mine cost about £120 I think.  Maybe going outside of London could be beneficial?

04/07/2013 at 01:19

I've got Foot Factor insoles and they've made a huge difference to me - I did some research and they're cheaper than many podiatrists charge and also made while I waited. You may find the cheaper versions aren't made from scratch, they often use premoulded shapes which can help to some extent but just aren't the same as fully tailored orthotics - I know from experience! I also went for a free assessment before deciding to book the full appt. That let me see what was offered and made me feel confident about getting them.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.