foot pain

2 messages
17/02/2013 at 22:54

ok im a new runner, and have been resting the last 2 weeks due to pain in my knees. i think the pain is slowly getting better so am happy there is progess there. i keep getting a pain in my right foot that is niggling me though. i have kind of ignored this as i am rubbish at explaining pain, but today i thought of the right words! basically on the outside of my right foot, approx halfway between my heel and toes, it feels like i have a marble stuck to my skin. its a very dull firm pain. dont think i have ever done an injury that could explain it, and i have had the pain since before running. i also get the occasional twinge in my foot that can be very painful, like osmoene is squeezing the nerves/veins together, and again have had this well before running. it lasts a few seconds then goes, normally happens when sat still not when walking etc. any ideas what this could be as i am worried this will slow my progress more than my knees?

19/02/2013 at 08:14

any ideas what it could be?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.