Getting +ve & slender club 22nd Oct

161 to 166 of 166 messages
22/10/2002 at 22:30
got to go housemate needs to work on pc nite all
22/10/2002 at 22:30
Josie, that running and fasting thread did my head in. There was even a thread about running shoes/style that got a bit edgy. There's been a kind of unpleasant tone since Saturday in some areas.
22/10/2002 at 22:32
Nite all
22/10/2002 at 22:33
I have dabbled in other forums in the past but found it all a bit heavy. I like this forum, I don't get out a lot with the children and working from home. Chatting here helps me keep in touch with people who do other things than change nappies
22/10/2002 at 22:34
And with that Ms Jump exits with a gracious smile to keep mr J company in bed ;-)

Night all
22/10/2002 at 23:19
Ahh well, just back in from work .. and evryone has went to bed... nite all.

Tomorrow being day one of no chocie etc.. I'll have to finish my choc chip trackers tonite ... yep ,, that is just an excuse.
Bune, giving up two things for a few weeks is OK.. not turning food into Mr bad ... if you knew how many really bad things I eat and drink ... two is a doddle !!!
Next month I'll just add another... Mr Bad food .. ok losing it ...
Nite all

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
161 to 166 of 166 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.