Good running Podiatrist

Apparently

2 messages
17/10/2002 at 21:15
Strange thing happened tonite.

I had a 'phone call form a physio who'd heard I was looking for a running physio. Anyway, I had already commited myslef to anohter physio this morning and being a man of itegrity I turned down her offer of help.

During the course of the call I told her my problems and she told me a few tips that could help and if my calf was to go again to call .......

..... Simon Costain of harley Street
on 0207 7364465

It wasn't a number she had to hand so I don't doubt her integrity but put it down to fate.
She did say that with a Harley street practise he's not cheap but, in her days as head physio for Wasps rugby club she'd come acroos him and knew that he'd treated a number of international atheletes.

A starnge 'phone call it was.

18/10/2002 at 11:31
Excellent podiatrist, previously podiatrist to the British Olympic team.
Not sure of his prices though, but I'm sure he could sort out any foot/lower limb/ gait problems

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.