21 to 24 of 24 messages
K2
21/04/2005 at 17:46
Boing for Escargot.
K2
09/05/2005 at 11:23
Boing boing.
09/05/2005 at 12:57
K2 - Only found this again, thanks for your offer of finding a local producer a few months back!!

I actually managed to find some last week sold in the local pharmacy and actually produced about 1 mile from where I live. Looks like the beekeeper is cashing in on the hayfever/honey thing by selling to the local pharmacy!!
K2
09/05/2005 at 17:31
Hammerite - seems like a good idea to me! One of the difficulties with the local stuff is tracking it down - I know there's a beekeeper near me as we get honey bees in the garden but don't know where he/she is.
Not that I need to buy any honey......

Apparently a company is developing pollen tablets as an anti-hayfever measure. Not sure how effective they'd be, as father-in-law says it has to be local stuff.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.