Help needed

1 message
20/08/2008 at 13:29

Hi folks.  I'm nearly at the point of giving up wanting to run again.  I was diagnosed with a form of spina bifida, and spondylolisthesis late last year, and the effects of this condition have been getting worse.  My doctor wants me to go to another surgery, because I have annoyed them with my unanswered  questions on my condition, and I complained that putting me on anti depressants was pointless, the neurosugeon has washed his hands of me, orthopedics will not give my a second oppinion (even though it's my right), the chiropractors don't really want to do anything as I have no medical insurance, and today was the end of the line for physio, and he said there is no more he can do for me.  I also use the physio at Achillies Heel in Glasgow, but I can't go as often as I would like as it costs money.

Is there anything else I can do?  Anything would be appreciated.

Regards, Anthony

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.