flat footed and now having knee problems

2 messages
27/02/2011 at 19:47

hi folks i,ve got a problem and need advice. my gp tells me im flat footed and this is giving me knee problems so my question to you all is who do i see and what can i do about it

thanks all dan

27/02/2011 at 20:26
I've got a similar problem - if you can, see a podiatrist. They can advise on correcting your feet to realign the position of your knees and minimise the stress on the joints

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums