Honey

4 messages
03/09/2013 at 07:24

Recently I've started having honey on my Readybrek to make it a little more interesting. As well as throwing some of Tesco's Fruit, Nut & Seed mix on there.

I tried it out as I'd heard it was meant to be good for you, but now I'm completely hooked on it! I have about 2-3 bowls a day. One right before bed.

Could it actually be healthy though? I get the impression something that tastes so good can't be good for you!

03/09/2013 at 10:09

Readybrek? That's the stuff porridge processors throw away isn't it?? Get some proper oats - big fat organic ones! They have texture and flavour as they don't turn to mush. But I wouldn't eat anything other than crisps three times a day - too much of any one thing can't be good.

03/09/2013 at 10:51
Sounds like a lot of sugar to consume in one day.
Doesn't sound overly healthy to me.
16/09/2013 at 17:35

yes it great for you keep it up  im the same 3 bowls a Day try the porridge in lidl 39p a bag great value better than readybrek.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.