Hot spot on ball of foot and recurring blister

3 messages
27/09/2011 at 16:36
Hi all

I have a severe hot spot on the ball of my left foot, right is perfectly ok. I am lucky that it does not cause blisters, but it is painful so advise would be great.

Secondly I get a bllod bllister on the back of my right heel that keeps coming back, I have tried different shoes socks etc.. But it still comes back. I have tried tape and plasters but once they come unstuck it makes it worse. Again any ideas?

Cheers everyone, happy running
Rik
29/09/2011 at 13:05

Pop it, let it heal then try again. Mine kept coming back till I popped them then no more! Good luck x

11/01/2012 at 14:31
Update, traded my Asics for some Adidas Supernovas after seeing the guys at Swaetshop, blister is now going and the hot spot is a lot better as well. I think the Adidas have more cushioning on the heal that is helping the blister go.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.