ifffy foot

black foot

3 messages
29/06/2011 at 18:49
this may seem obsurd to some of you, but my question is do i run a half marathon in 4 days with a black swollen foot.... i finnished 9 miles yesterday then after my foot swoll up and has now gone black on the top i have no pain with this and can not recall injuring it, many thanks
M...eldy    pirate
29/06/2011 at 18:56
I would suggest a trip to a Dr may be in order ...
29/06/2011 at 19:02

Nah.. He'll be OK Meldy, He's asked a load of strangers on the tinterweb... Bound to know more than a Doc.

A Doctor I happen to know, Says she gets really fed up with folks arriving at  surgery and telling her every one she has asked at work and all the web sites they have looked at say the problem is X....

My Doc says she wonders why she spent all those years at Uni, If you can now use google

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.