Ingrown toenail, anyone had these?

5 messages
21/03/2013 at 20:49

I have a slight ingrowing toenail on my  left big toe, with it being so close to the London Marathon im not sure what to do, get it sorted or checked at a chirpoidist or hope it gets better? It is a bit sore sometimes though doesnt stop me training hard, i am aware its there sometimes.

Anyone else had this and what did you do?

Thanks

21/03/2013 at 21:57
Chiropodist. Suffered with them a lot as a kid too much playing football. They can get nasty infections and I would certainly not not want to run with one.
22/03/2013 at 09:09

Get it looked at by a chiropodist.  It may not bother you much now, but don't let it get any worse.

22/03/2013 at 09:44

Definitely get it fixed before the race, I had one that started bleeding and hurt just walking on it recently. Then another one that got infected and I had to go on antibiotics for it.

22/03/2013 at 09:59

definitely get it looked at asap. they are unbelievably painful if infected and you certainly won't be running on it

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.