Itchy toes

4 messages
05/04/2013 at 21:51
I have a problem with itchy toes recently. It's my 3 middle toes on each foot but only the tops of them and the skin is feeling a bit dry also but wasn't at the start. The look ok apart from when I get out of the shower when the look a little blotchy. Due to a couple of fractures I havent been out running or on the bike really so havent spent a great deal of time in the cold apart from taking the kids to XC. I've tried Canestan cream and it worked a little but didn't really get rid of it. Any idea what it could be or how to sort it ? Cheers
08/04/2013 at 11:10

Get it properly diagnosed (GP or NHS walk-in centre). Could be athlete's foot, eczema or a number of other things. The treatment would be different in each case so you need to know what you've got.

08/04/2013 at 20:22

go to your gp . sounds like athete's foot and if it is there are plenty of options .

09/04/2013 at 20:54
Thanks. Now getting some itching in my legs which I've had previously but it went as quick as it came the last time. I scratch his so much that its almost raw in places so I guess it's time to see the GP.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.