Knee,knee,knee

ouch its sore

3 messages
19/01/2003 at 14:14
When I returned from running last Tuesday my right Knee felt tender to touch on the inside, Wednesday I was limping on it with tenderness again on the inside so no running for the rest of the week with plenty of R.I.C.E.. It felt fine today so went out and ran 5 miles sore for te first 1 miles then no pain at all during running but as the day has progressed tenderness and pain returning. Can any body shine a ligh as to what it is and how long should I leave before returning back to runing.
Thanks
G.
19/01/2003 at 15:34
Could it possibly be my running shoes, I have just calculated that Ihave done over 300 miles in them. How many miles should a pair of shoe last?
Sorry for reposting as I am new to this.
G.
19/01/2003 at 16:12
Sorry, Graeme, can't help on the injury, but I believe manufacturers will generally tell you their shoes are good for 500 or 600. Depends on quality and/or design, I suppose.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.