Knees!!!

6 messages
cdc
04/01/2005 at 18:34
Hi!

I have started having intermittent knee pain in both knees. I injured the left knee doing heavy weights a couple of years ago and it can be fairly erratic but now for some unknown reason the right knee has decided to twinge and strain.

Does anybody have any useful exercises/advice?

Thanks
04/01/2005 at 20:23
Go and see a physiotherapist... check out if you need orthotics. like you I got 'twinges' in my knees... particularly my right one. Only I ignored them and then got a stress fracture whilst doing a half marathon... 5 months later, much much poorer, and nearly half a stone heavier I am now running again.

Really... go get it checked out before you do what I did.

x
cdc
04/01/2005 at 21:19
Thanks!
05/01/2005 at 17:25
No problem...

And good luck with it all.
05/01/2005 at 17:30
Have you had your shoes long?

In the past I have had knee problems, but since getting the right shoes, no probs!!

Then knees started to feel a bit achey again, I had done more than 400 miles in them, so I got new shoes..and knees fine again!!

Its worth a try anyway!!
05/01/2005 at 17:32
That's true.. hadn't thought of that.. that's happened to me too... spring in shoes is important.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.