Large blister on bottom of foot ( please help)

2 messages
03/09/2013 at 16:26

Hi, I somehow got a very large bliser ( larger than a £2 coin on the bottom of my foot) from running, I dont fully understand how I got it as I didnt run very far and have run nearly every day this year.
 Anyway I dont know what to do about it as I have school tomorrow, I got the blister yesterday so left it overnight. I can not walk on it as it is very painful so I am finding myself walking on the side of my foot which also hurts and is awkward and I am worried of turning my ankle over.
 I have some dressings I could put on tomorrow but they dont help much, any advice please?

06/09/2013 at 10:05

Hi,

i got a very sore foot (ball of foot ) from running not a blister exactly but a burning pain. After trying various pads, I found a gel filled pull on bandage from Boots which really cushioned the sore area. It may be worth a try for your blister.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.