life after injury

5 messages
31/08/2007 at 08:51

I had a  hip resurfacing job done 5 weeks ago and this  has given me a completely new lease on my life. Before my op I was walking with the aid of sticks, in  constant pain day and night and now its gone. I'm back to swimming, able to  walk distance and soon will  be back to favourite sport running. I don't know what it would be like if you'd got a heart problem and couldn't do anything  and then had a transplant, but I can well believe what people  must feel when they suddenly have all this energy. G R E A T ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

31/08/2007 at 09:52

Fantastic news Martin. Nice to hear a positive on the injury thread

I was on a high for ages when I ran outdoors, pain-free, for the first time after my knee op. It was raining and blowing a hooligan and I couldn't have been happier!

Nam
31/08/2007 at 11:24
That's fab.  Really happy for you.
31/08/2007 at 11:45
Nice to hear good injury-related news guys!  Good for you
31/08/2007 at 14:38
thanks everyone XXXX

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.