Lilleshall Sports & Injury Centre

5 messages
17/10/2002 at 22:35
I'm off to Lilleshall on Sat 20/10 for a 'Sports Science and Sports Injury Assessment Day' - something I saw in Running & Fitness a few months ago. I'm not sure what to expect! Anybody got any past experience of Lilleshall so I am best prepared?
18/10/2002 at 15:05
I have been for the last two years on a squash weekend. Just something the club organise, a beautiful setting, and as much food as you could eat in two days, plus the all important bar. I can't advise about the fitness test but the place is good.
18/10/2002 at 15:11
Cheers Knocker sounds good - don't know whether the bar bit fits though!
18/10/2002 at 15:35
You will probably have earned a beer, don't over do and ruin your assesment, I saw the add also in running fitness and from memory they weren't cheap!
18/10/2002 at 16:09

Of course, it has the added advantage of being in the glorious county of Shropshire!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.