losing weight

Losing weight..well trying to

5 messages
10/02/2008 at 19:49
Hello all...Im trying to lose a few pounds and it's been going ok...up untill tonight..i weigh myself the same time every sunday, been losing about a half a kilo every week untill this week i seem to have put on a kilo and a half....ive got a bit of a cold , sore throat ect...could this have accounted for the gain in weight.
10/02/2008 at 19:53

Hello - probably is the cold, they tend to make you a bit fluidy. Amazing how much snot weighs, but at least you get bonus weight loss when you get better.

10/02/2008 at 19:58
hahaha..thanks Ralch....my heads banging, but you ve made me smile...
10/02/2008 at 19:58

Shortstuff - Hi there!

Have you seen this thread? http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/forum/forummessages.asp?dt=1&UTN=117268&last=1&V=6&SP=

There's a whole bunch of us losing weight, but we talk about everything but weight Seriously, the weight gain could be fluid, TOTM?, muscle gain etc. Don't let it get to you. It sounds like you are doing great. 

10/02/2008 at 20:01
Thanks Little engine....im gonna join your thread..

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.