Low fat recipes

4 messages
09/01/2011 at 00:11
would anyone like to share some low fat recipes which are good for an active lifestyle. Let try and keep it nice and sims though. Like many others I'm no gordan ramsey when it comes to the kitchen
BWT
09/01/2011 at 22:01

SShhh....  as a long term WWer they have lots of good recipes on there.

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=7004572&sc=11

11/01/2011 at 12:37

If you want to be healthy, the recommendations are loud and clear: reduce your consumption of fats, especially saturated fat and trans fatty acids, and you will reduce your risk of heart disease.

Eating a low fat diet does not mean sacrificing flavor and taste. You can enjoy many of the foods you love with just a few changes. We hope to show you an approach to cooking using our low fat recipes to help you choose the correct foods and preparation methods.

If you are trying to lose weight, remember that calories do count! To lose weight, you must burn more calories than you consume.

If you reduce your calorie intake by 300 calories a day and increase your activity to burn 200 extra calories per day, you can expect a steady weight loss of approximately one pound per week

also i got same problem then i got this capitalfoodcoaching(dot)com then reduce my weight 20kg .

12/01/2011 at 20:28
Not to sound like an advert but switch to Quorn if you ask me. Low in fat & high in protein.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.