Lump on outside of leg

Advice required on the above please

3 messages
17/12/2013 at 20:43
Hi all. Hoping for some advice on the following: I've suffered from various a tight itb for a while but strengthening my glutes etc has made a big difference. However, today I experienced something rather different. As I was running, I felt a tightness around my right shin after about 3k. After a while, a lump appeared about 2cm above my ankle but very much on the outside of the leg rather than further in where I would expect to see symptoms of shin splints. The lump disappeared after an hour or so and my shins don't feel particularly tight now. I don't get any pain flexing my foot either. Not sure these symptoms sound like typical shin splint symptoms but I might be being too precise. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
18/12/2013 at 09:47

similar happened to a friend of mine.

he's dead now

Cake    pirate
18/12/2013 at 12:38

D M S I would see your GP mate we might be able to work out what it is but half of us can barely dress ourselves in the morning so I'd talk to a Dr

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.