Mental illness and running

I wanted a place where we could get advice and support.

2,961 to 2,980 of 6,031 messages
20/11/2012 at 18:13
That looks gorgeous SOLB I'm so pleased you like it, it's perfect on your slim fingers. Hi By 'Eck...I'm ok thanks! Managed to successfully and spectacularly mangle a finger with my husband's chopper but other than that all's well x
20/11/2012 at 18:14
*waves to Bear and gives him a lanky gangly limbs-too-long-for-body hug*
20/11/2012 at 18:17

It's amazing isn't it, Sossidge is obscenely talented. 

I'm not doing brilliantly on the OCD work re: food again today, not sure how to keep myself focused, I've not done any exercise for almost two weeks now, cos I felt sick and tired (nightmares and nausea I think) I wonder if that'll help or not. 

I am supposed to be trying to focus on making real meals with an emphasis on noticing whether I like it or not cos I usually don't care about food and just eat stuff that has the right mix of carbs and protein etc it's all quite dry and I wouldn't dare serve it to anyone else!

Honestly I think a big part of the problem at the moment is that I feel really fat and have a massive urge to stop eating. I feel bloated, guilty and massive every time I eat anything. I know that not eating is a stupid idea and I'm not giving in to it but it's making eating harder aside from the OCD. It's like it's in my best interests to let the OCD win. 

I feel so fat I don't even want to shower in case I look down and suddenly have a ginormous fat stomach. It's been a bit of a problem for a about a week. I don't think it'll get out of hand and I'm not desperately worried, it's more uncomfortable that massively problematic but I thought I should be honest with you all

20/11/2012 at 18:20

Yay for *gangle hugs*, be careful with Hubby's chopper (snigger fnarr fnarr)

Maybe have a word with the CPN on Friday if you're seeing her then SOLB, I've not a huge amount of experience but I imagine these things can creep back in if you're not careful

20/11/2012 at 18:22

I want a lanky, gangly limbs too long for body hug *steals Sossidges hug from Bear* 

20/11/2012 at 18:25

I probably should Bear but she's a bit too far on the other extreme, she's rather fond of her food and is likely to overreact a bit ... or is that just cos I don't want her watching any more closely? *looks a bit conflicted* 

I'm pretty sure it'll pass of it's own accord in a few days, it really isn't at the point where I'll starve to death or anything and I'm still eating the minimum number of calories it's just disruptive to the OCD work cos it's very disorganised and I wanted to get back on track with the three meals a day sensible thing 

20/11/2012 at 18:35

oi gimme that hug back

*hugs SOLB* *grabs gangly hug*

20/11/2012 at 18:38
Wonders what is going on with gangly limbed hugs. Isn't a hug ftom a friend still s hug, regardless of limb size?
Solb, I sometimes get food problems. Remember that your body shape fluctuates anyway
20/11/2012 at 18:39

ahhh well I guess I was caught hug snatching fair and square 

I guess I'd better go off and look for food   I don't like this bit but it'll get easier in a couple of days and if I run I'll need to fuel. I can do it  

20/11/2012 at 18:43

Our Sossidge is tall and slim and has elegant long limbs (well they look elegant but clearly they are naughty and accident prone!!) so she can offer extra special gangly hugs ... I think gangly hugs is a positive description, Sossidge makes the whole world warm and safe when she cuddles you  

How is poorly Moo getting on (does he need another few hugs?)  

20/11/2012 at 18:47

Go and do it sweetie

20/11/2012 at 18:52

What? Sossidge? I think her husband might complain 

20/11/2012 at 19:00

Noooo, the finding food - it's probably hiding in the fridge somewhere underneath the salady bit

20/11/2012 at 19:01
Solb!!! That's norty.

Little moo is in bed and hacking away. Probably not going to get much sleep again

There is only 4' 11.5" of me but I do proper hugs not weak, floppy and flimsy things
20/11/2012 at 19:02

Oh *wanders off in the vague direction of the kitchen* 

20/11/2012 at 19:04

Ha ha ha is it?  It was Bear that suggested it  

Oh poor little Moo, he does need a cuddle ... though I suspect Mummy hugs are the only ones with magic in them! 

Aww by 'eck, lets have a cuddle (((((by eck))))) I'm precisely average 5' 6" 

20/11/2012 at 19:09

I'm tall at 6' 2" but am not really gangly

Stop blaming me norty SOLB

20/11/2012 at 19:09
Mummy hugs may be the best medicine for poorly moo's, but hugs from good friends keep mummies going.
20/11/2012 at 19:12

(((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))), (((by eck))).

20/11/2012 at 19:15
I thought you were quite tall bear, from the zombie pics. I once dated a guy we was 6'2". We made an interesting looking couple
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.