Mental illness and running

I wanted a place where we could get advice and support.

3,081 to 3,100 of 6,031 messages
22/11/2012 at 11:23

Oh heck poor Moo, ear infections are horrible

22/11/2012 at 11:26
Poor Moo (and poor you)

Bear, I have a spare flute (tis a v.basic student model, and not in the best condition - it used to belong to one of my pupils) but I'd be more than happy to loan it out to you for as long as you want
22/11/2012 at 11:35
Poor little sweetheart.
The glitter pictures are here!! I LOVE THEM. I'm off into town to buy some more fridge magnets so they can stay up, thank you so much for sending them I grinned.lots!
I'm waiting for the washing machine people to come, mine is broken but I am hoping it can be repaired. My poor sofa is on it's last legs too (well actually it's on three legs and a large book) I've been keeping an eye on fleabay but I haven't seen anything cheap and near enough that is not too nasty looking
22/11/2012 at 11:36

ooh thanks Frodo, that sounds great

22/11/2012 at 12:03
So glad the pictures arrived. Did the little surprise arrive too?
Moo was very happy at the drs. He saw the practice nurse and they know each other rather well.
Bear, what is your plan for today?
I plan on surviving. Antibiotics can make moo a little loopy
22/11/2012 at 12:35

It did, it'd tried to make it's way out of the envelope, suspect that's what took it so long. Doubt it'll be too hard to make up kcals today  

SOLBsis is coming over to study. I need to get on with loads of stuff but I feel so exhausted I've achieved next to nothing. Haven't even tidied up today and it's already 12.30. 

22/11/2012 at 12:37
so glad Solbsis has somewhere peaceful to st
22/11/2012 at 12:49

What is SOLBsis studying for SOLB?

Hmmmm - plan? I seem to have made more of a mess fishing out my old computer speakers so I need to clear that up first.  Next step I think is to take rubbish out to the bin.  If I can cross three things off my list every day then that's good going.

22/11/2012 at 12:56
Bear, are you coming to the Mundane Christmas lunch? I could bring the flute with me...
22/11/2012 at 13:22
Does anyone want some tagliatelle arrabiata?
22/11/2012 at 13:28

You are doing brilliantly Bear, that sounds like an excellen plan. 

Wilbur the washing machine could not be fixed but I have bought a replacement - the people that came out are from a charity that recycles dumped machines. It still cost £100 but that included trying to fix Wilbur and removing him and installing his replacement ... could have done without the expense but it's much better than buying one new. Poor Wilbur I was very fond of him. 

I'm hungry had better scout for food, no sign of SOLBsis yet but she has probably been delayed by SOLBsisminimini needing extra cuddles or something or rather she has probably been delayed by her needing to have extra cuddles with minimini!! 

The new machine is happily spinning through an empty cycle, I can't hear him from the living room  

22/11/2012 at 14:04

Welcome Wilbur

22/11/2012 at 14:08

Has the new washing machine got a name SOLB?

Frodo - I'm not coming for the lunch; would be lovely but it's too much of a trek from London.  Not to worry I'm sure we'll meet up before long

22/11/2012 at 14:58

Poor Wilbur has gone out to pasture ... the new machine doesn't have a name (yet)

Aww Bear that's rubbish, would have been nice to see you. 

22/11/2012 at 15:08

Ah - me trying to multitask and I misread.

Bye bye, Wilbur

How about Wilma?

22/11/2012 at 15:12
What about Winnie? Wilbur was winner's cat and best friend in the Winnie the witch books.
Little moo has just counted all the way up to 6 on his own.
22/11/2012 at 15:18

Or Willard?

(I the Winnie the Witch books, By Eck  )

22/11/2012 at 15:25

I'm sad not to be able to see everyone too

I like Wilma

22/11/2012 at 15:32
Do you have a fab library, Frodo?
Should we all submit a suggestion and our reason, then Solb can pick?
22/11/2012 at 16:04

sounds like a plan, how exciting I'll have a new member of my weird little house family soon! I have Eric the snail, Bernard the Bee, (My bike is called Bernard's bike cos Bernard likes to ride and feel the wind in the hairs of his tummy) My car is called Scruffy Car and my Bathroom is Big Bad Bathroom Bob (so named by SOLBsismini) 

Edited: 22/11/2012 at 16:06
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.