Mental illness and running

I wanted a place where we could get advice and support.

3,501 to 3,520 of 6,055 messages
06/12/2012 at 09:50
Arghhh I typed it twice and auto correct wants z's ... that's the one by eck *shakes phone*
06/12/2012 at 09:51

what have i just agreed to?! haha

06/12/2012 at 15:10

Afternoon peeps

Argh I slept right through - need to get out of this or I won't be able to teach on Monday

06/12/2012 at 15:56
Don't worry bear, it's done now and you get a new start tomorrow. Is there anything you could do today to make you feel you've achieved something?
06/12/2012 at 16:10

I'm revising for Monday's teaching - so much I've forgotten

are you tea-partying today?

06/12/2012 at 16:16
Well done bear.
It's on Saturday
06/12/2012 at 16:31

oooh my mistake, I remember you saying now

all these neurotransmitters!

06/12/2012 at 16:33
revising going well then.
*makes bear some coffee* sorry no birthday chocolate left the huge mouse ate it!
06/12/2012 at 16:45

oooo ta

06/12/2012 at 19:10

It's been busy on here today.  Glad I wasn't around really - I could have got roped into the decorating or child-minding.

Work done for another week.  I may complain about it but I'm not even working a full week at the moment.  I'm getting a few odd days of leave in at the moment to help get me through this time of year.  This works well as others will be off between Christmas and New Year.  Quiet at work, lots of people outside - that's one time I'd rather be at work.

Hey what's the deal with letting the huge mouse get to the chocolate.  I'd be quite happy to confess it was me that ate it all.  My reputation would be harmed to give the idea that anyone could get my chocolate off me!

07/12/2012 at 00:10

First step of the plan taken.  Have asked my friend for a chat to discuss my intention to 'come out' to some others.  Going for it!

Would say 'night night' but I expect everyone's being far more sensible than me and going to bed when they should.  Sleep's still a bit hit and miss so I tend to go later to be more sure of getting off.

07/12/2012 at 07:31

Good Morning All

LR - You're taking a great step forward there, when i decided to admit to my office the issues i was dealing with it was nervy as first but the acceptance comes very quickly. it was the best thing i did to be honest and know i feel able to help others understand and also had belief to right my blog. Good Luck but im sure you wont need it.

Need to find something to do tonight but not sure what yet - dont really want to sit around just watching tv.

07/12/2012 at 07:39

and on a 'funny' note... i really must stop dreaming about people i know in inappropriate situations :-/

07/12/2012 at 07:44
* runs in screaming* Arrrrrrrrrregggggggfgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

* runs out again to look for the thermometer and calpol*
07/12/2012 at 07:49

Hi By 'eck

Bye By 'eck

07/12/2012 at 08:48

Oo-er Bricki, don't know if you should tell us more there or not!

The office is another issue for me.  Possible phase 2 of the plan - but I'm sure phase 1 is the right way to go.

Don't know what to suggest for a Friday night if it's not TV.  I shall be out on a social for most of the day.  Risking mixing alcohol with the ad's again.  I've been OK so far but this is more of a session today.  Will have to take it easy.

07/12/2012 at 09:00

It would be like opening Pandoras Box

LR - i decided to give up alcohol completely - just short of 12 months now. i'm sure you'll have a good time, just try and enjoy yourself

07/12/2012 at 09:01
Make sure you have plenty to eat LR. Also, make sure you take your meds at the right time today and tomorrow. Mr by eck gets more screwed up by that than ths alcohol.
Friday night is a good time to plan the weekend and week ahead. Means that Saturday morning doesn't feel wasted because yohe are trying to decide what to do.
07/12/2012 at 09:11

Thanks for the advice.  I don't think I'd give up alcohol but I would certainly like to reduce my intake - not that it's that's bad I should point out. 

Panic over By eck?

07/12/2012 at 09:18
Well, one poorly child is off yo school but moo is still running a temp
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.