Messages For Cath

4 messages
04/09/2002 at 20:16
Just wanted to start this up, so that when Cath is back with us, maybe we can cheer her up and let her know that we've all been thinking about her.

Cath - I hope that everything has gone well for you and just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you and praying for your speedy return to full health. Hope that Mr. Cath has been spoiling you rotten!!
Keep Strong Sweetie..
Love, Michelle x
10/05/2003 at 15:30
Glad you're back on the forum Cath. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming starting the exercise thing fro the beginning again - but it's worth it!
Hope everything is going well.
11/05/2003 at 04:31
Patouka -- thanks :) I'm taking things easy really but fitting in some exercise here and there, trying not to overdo things and take my time. Things seem to be going okay - did a 12 mile cycle ride today. Not that it means I'm fit as it took 3 hours!! Having said that a few short weeks ago I wouldn't have thought I could even get on my bike!
11/05/2003 at 09:14
12 miles Cath? Wow! You star you!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.