Mid-week running group to counter depression in Huddersfield

A group aimed at those who want to use exercise to counter the symptoms of depression.

1 message
08/10/2012 at 13:57

OK - colours to the mast - I know all about this very real condition.  I've read about a great group started for ladies and think this would be a good idea where I live in Huddersfield, though I wonder can it be a mixed sex group?  I have been told and have confirmed by my own experience that exercise helps and I want to extend this to others, even if you have never ran before - we all start from scratch.  Inbox me or indeed let me know if you are running a group elsewhere as I want to get one going but do not want to duplicate the efforts of others who may be close to where I live)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.