mild arch pain - is it plantar fasciitis?

21 to 23 of 23 messages
11/05/2012 at 14:19

well - I ran for 30 minutes lunchtime with no pain. Could feel it, but was ok....waiting for aches and pains to kick in post run but not happening yet. I think not running so much, plus stretching and applying ice/heat is hopefully doing the trick.

I will probably run the 10k - but may not go to fast and leave my PB target for another day. Race is not so important, but still would rather do it...my next main race targetted is another marathon in the autumn.

Thanks for advice/help Podman.

11/05/2012 at 14:35

Sounds wise 15West, good luck with the marathon in the Auitumn, at least the weather will be better than it was in Dunham Massey, that was painful.

11/05/2012 at 14:59

you were there? it was ridiculous - and I was one of the victims of the Great Manchester Marathon Baggage Fiasco.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.