Miracle cure for all

21 to 27 of 27 messages
10/10/2002 at 22:15
Nah, me and vrap have had this discussion before!
Youre right that she would win though
I was giong to say that im not as unfit as I look from my piccie, but having met vrap last sunday at the GNR, Ive got a long way to go.
I have a fairly flexible viewpoint on the above matters, and thats as far as Ill go
Gin, of course ,is very therapeutic
10/10/2002 at 22:17
I was only trying to give you some good advice but I suppose that beer bellies and hippos don't need it.
No, I make no financial game from this, I was just a patient, a totally *cured* patient.

Hobble on and moan about your aches and pains and see if I care.
10/10/2002 at 22:33
Benz, if you keep an open mind your brain will fall out.
10/10/2002 at 22:35
it has already i think
Nite nite
10/10/2002 at 22:58
Dont know about gin helping but I just resorted to vodka with dandelion and burdock as its the only thing in the cupboard...NOT BAD
Thanx for the tip ickle hippo I'll check out the dark side...but will probablly stick to the light side (Luke Skywalker was allways my hero)!
10/10/2002 at 23:07
Eurgh!
you are desperate!
Roll on all night offies!
10/10/2002 at 23:15
Night night all.

Hope this minger of a thread has fallen off the edge of the front page by tomorrow. I hate it when people try to provoke me into academic thuggery. Glad I managed to resist this time.

I shan't need to use auto-hypnosis tonight.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.