More calories in than out making us slightly cuddlier (not fat) club 17th Oct

41 to 58 of 58 messages
17/10/2002 at 16:48
Hi all
Dont mention the working time directive to me
Will try to run tonight, it aint raining
17/10/2002 at 16:54
Hi All

Positive thoughts to Gordon, Cath, Michelle and Sassie for her sore shoulder.

Very busy day again. So grab food where I could. Cereal for Breakfast, a crunchy marathon as a snack, tesco bean wrap for lunch and something vvv slimming for tea. Down to 11st0.5lb so half a pound to go. Speed training tomorrow so hopefully off it comes.

17/10/2002 at 18:21
Very quiet here this afternoon. Have a good evening everyone.
17/10/2002 at 18:22
Hi all,

Thanks for all the good luck wishes. I was interviewed by someone I didn't know who asked me lots of stupid questions. He know's that I worked for the company for three bloody years before I left just over a year ago. I was then interviewed by his boss who knows me very well. He said "This is the position I'd like you to fill. How does that sounds?" I said, "Sounds exciting!" He said, "Ok, let me speak to HR and sort the salary and I'll speak to you on Monday."

So, I reckon it was fairly positive. Just need to wait to see if I can afford the salary drop and then I'll be handing in my notice!!!! :-)
17/10/2002 at 18:26
Excellent gordon
Just back from my slow run
god it was hard
About 4 mile run/walk in 45 minutes
17/10/2002 at 18:51
Well done Gordon I hope all goes well. Cliche alert!!!

Money isn't everything :-)

Running is cheap.

Benz, the fact you went is the main thing.
17/10/2002 at 18:54
Thanks Josie
Despite my flab Im now too cold to get changed!!
17/10/2002 at 19:26
in to a hot bath with you my girl :-)
17/10/2002 at 19:56
cool ....

i think i may have discovered the cause of my tiredness as I have developed a sudden craving for
lemsip
hot ribena
blackcurrant and liquorish

no I'm not pregnant (- 'belly's gone and got me' actually)

beggar I ve just started to run a little bit and I get another cold -grrrr
The Evil Pixie    pirate
17/10/2002 at 20:29
Hi everybodes!
Crap crap crap day .. i hate my job, my "team leader from hell" and my weekness for comfort eating.
So the bitch was a bitch, yes I dd end up blubbering but after the meeting when caught by boss "I know you work very hard we'd be lost without you". Felt a stupid girlie and therefore even more annoyed. Went to friends house,had to rescue a baby bunny from the road, the burst into tears over bitch team leader and guilty over not helping bunny more. Went to shop and baught M&Ms and toffee crisp and holla hoops.

Appart from that work was fine! Untill I got home (5 min walk) and realise I had left the car at work! (no I don't always drive to work but I had to take friend to garage so needed car!)

Would have loved to have gone for a stress releasing run but had parent evening!

Now I am going to pour a glass of wine and watch fat friends!

BTW well done Gordon, hope the shoulder is OK Sassie, Hi Cath hope you are feeling better, bune hope you recover. Did I get every one??
17/10/2002 at 20:36
Evil ... your team leader is probably being a bitch because she feels threatened by you... keep doing your job well... that'll be the best way to annoy her!!!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
17/10/2002 at 20:40
you see gordon the thing is i had the nerve to do personal stuff and I answered her question of "what are you doing?" with the truth! she said she couldn't believe that I had the nerve to say that so I said "sorry next time I will lie!"
Maybe it's that I am doing the degree.
Don't know
Don't care
she's a bitch and most of the company believe that too.
she is the type of person that (and this is true) takes sweets off her 3 & 5 yr old children and put them away in a draw. Sweets are then ever given away or binned! For god sake they are KIDS and young!
silly woman
and she complained at one of the guys swearing at a laptop!
Give in!
17/10/2002 at 20:57
Hi all

EP sorry you had a crap day,I'm sure the wine will help...did the trick for me yesterday!

Yipee...bought a new car. The 4 day nightmare is over!

Having a very good day today (food wise), feeling very chastened about my indulgences yesterday. Even managing to resist the beers Ive just stuffed in the fridge in anticipation of parents landing tomorrow. Just need to find the time to exersize now!
17/10/2002 at 21:51
Hi all.

Tough work day today.

Picked a little bit upon coming home and
haven't had a proper meal today!

As soon as I got home from work had to traipse around a senior school for Charlie. We enjoyed it but feeling weary now.

Had a deserved rest day. First one for five days!

What were you on last night BBB! Good luck with the new car. I think my water pump is going. There is a distinctive whistling sound when the engine is cold.

Cheers all!
17/10/2002 at 23:02
Thanx for bringing up last night Maccy.
It was the end of three mad days. After my carwreck on Monday, I gave myself 48 hrs to find a new car (had to do this due to circumstances)...this meant spending most of the two days in the company of car salesmen, need I say more it led me to drink...Heavily!
May I just apologise to anyone who wasted even 5 seconds reading the last 2 pages of yesterdays thread!
17/10/2002 at 23:07
Dont apologise, youll make us feel worse!!
i do it most days
Dont be so hard on youself
17/10/2002 at 23:51
Why thanx ickle hippo
Now i must shut up ive posted 2 much on this thread over last 2 days.
Bye
17/10/2002 at 23:54
Nite petal

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 58 of 58 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.