Northern Ireland Specialists

Specialist Help Required

2 messages
28/01/2013 at 08:53


Can anyone recomedned a consultant (not a physio) in Northern Ireland / Southern Ireland who specialises in treating  running injuries - particualry calf / hamstring /piriformis?


28/01/2013 at 13:17

Hi Tyrone

I was NHS referred by my GP to Professor Cullen in the Dept of Sports Medicine at Musgrave Park Hospital for Groin and Hip problems, but I think he covers most sports injuries (I am Belfast based and so this is my local NHS Trust, not sure if its a NI-wide service, you could give them a ring and ask??).

Someone I know who also had groin problems saw a Dr Johnny Bunn about 3-4 yeasr ago, I think Johnny might be based at Craigavon Area Hospital though not sure- a google search will locate him. I think this firend was seen privately.

Any other queries give me a shout  


We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums