Not Sweating !!!?

4 messages
13/06/2006 at 09:47
A freind of mine has mentioned a strange occurance when he runs. He runs half marathon distance once every two weeks and several eight milers a week. He said in the last couple of weeks he has noticed his sweating has reduced greatly. Weird ! His performance is not altered and he has run for many years. Any suggestions on this one ?
13/06/2006 at 09:52
reduced? or he doesn't sweat at all? The latter would be worrying.
13/06/2006 at 09:57
Is he at his right weight?

When i was underweight my body was sweating very little even in hard spin classes
13/06/2006 at 12:23
I've always found th efitter I am the more and quicker I sweat something I've always thought was because the body became more efficient at cooling itself down - mind not sure what sort of response your friend would get if he was concerned enough to go and see the doctor!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.