Nurofen warning

wrong tablets in some batches

6 messages
25/08/2011 at 19:00

link

Just read this on another forum I loiter on. Apparantly some batches of Nurofen have mistakenly been filled with anti psychotic tablets.

Have a read and check your medicine cabinet, folks!

25/08/2011 at 19:18
when i go to work tomorrow i will make it my personal aim of the day to take them all and report back........if i can remember the way home......
25/08/2011 at 19:32
I don't buy Neurofen.  No point when you can get the same thing but not branded for less than half the price.
26/08/2011 at 07:45

Apparently it's Neurofen Plus (ibuprofen + codeine) which is is in question. I use it but haven't noticed any psychotic effects yet..... (now, where did I leave that machete?..........)  

Actually, they didn't say on the BBC how you are supposed to know if your batch is affected. Which seems a bit pointless. 

seren nos    pirate
26/08/2011 at 08:18

on the link above it states the batch numbers and also point out the different colouring foil  of the tablets .........

26/08/2011 at 08:47
Thanks Seren - internet police at work won't let me access the link!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
6 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.