pain above knee on both leg

pain above knee on both leg

4 messages
23/03/2008 at 17:24

I am a 53 male runner i ve been dianostic a irritable bowel syndrom  3 mounth ago whish has cause a reduction of training . and after  a pain  has apear on both legs just above the knee on both leg.the worth move for me is to climb a stair and any flexion . I ve tried many strech . heat spray . ibrubufen gel'or tablets , I always try to run off road nothing seems to works. IS THERE ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME

I am a french living in uk I hope that my texte is clear enough or you can contact me

at nicolle.eric@gmail.com

23/03/2008 at 17:38
Hi Eric, suggest you try a physio. Get referred through a doctor if you have one. The physio will want to take a full history and assess your knee to diagnose you and start treatment. Sorry but there's no quick answer on-line... it could be many things.
24/03/2008 at 17:09

thanks Siance will contact one this week ,what do you thing about pilate exercise

thanks again

24/03/2008 at 18:17

Pilates is an excellent way of working the core muscles to help with your running. A good instructor is essential. It's not the only way of working the those muscles though.

Good luck with your knee 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.