pain free quest

3 messages
11/08/2002 at 21:43
hello everybody!

I'm new to the forum, and so far I've feeling a bit shy to join in.
However, I now have a question which I hope you might answer:

I've been running quite regularly for a while. However, I suffer from tendinitis and feel I am now at a plateau with my running. I would like to improve my spped and mileage, but whenever I do that the next few day my tend. returns with a vengence and I have to slow down and rest for a few days, limiting my goals and targets.

so, is there any sensible way to increase mileage and speed, pain free????

thanks for your help
11/08/2002 at 23:09
Hi Barbarella. Where is the tendonitis?
12/08/2002 at 20:06
Hi Drew,
it's mainly on both my heels. as if that were not enough,I also seem to suffer from sharp pain on my shins, exactly where my calves muscles sit.

Initially, I thought it was the wrong type of running shows I was wearing. Once I had my feet scanned,the problem eased and then disappeared for a while.

now, though, I have already bought new shoes,the pain comes back whenever I try to push it a bit more in terms of mileage or speed.

what do you think?
thanks a mill for your help

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.