pain in knee and hip

1 message
23/10/2007 at 08:28

hi guys.  ive suffered from pain in myknee for 30 years.  i have ridden horses all my life and causes have been put down to fluid onknee, small piece of loose bone and now ITBS. through the horses ive taken a few wacks on my knee including being rolled on.  i no longer ride.  ive run on and off for the past 16 years but now run just to keep fit.  5 years ago i had pf and now wake up with aching stiff feet every morning.  the pain in my knee is there when i get up, walk long distance, run (although its better after a run) and depends on the position i sit in.

three weeks ago after running for about a mile and a half i came home and did my sit ups etc and two days later noticed sharp pain in my hip.  this is worse when i get out of the car, get up from sitting down etc.  i havent run now for nearly three weeks but it seems no better.  i also cracked my coxic (is that the right spelling??) last christmas and am still in pain with that.  I just want to be pain free - can anyone help?

i have a session with my physio next week but thats the earliest i can get in to see him 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.