Pain in the neck

5 messages
18/09/2002 at 10:27
I've recntly been waking up every now and again with stiffness on the right side of my neck and shoulder - quite painful but normally dulls down after a few hours and some painkillers - It doesn't seemt o0 correspond to any particular training session, so am I sleeping funny or is this something other people have had from running.
18/09/2002 at 11:09
I normally wake up with a pain in the neck on my right side too. It normally goes away when she goes to work though... ho ho ho...

Only joking - I love her to bits really.

Sorry Godzilla - I'm sure you didn't need a response like that.
18/09/2002 at 11:26
laughter is a good tonic though - not ideally for neck strains, but hell the painkillers are kicking in...
18/09/2002 at 13:08
Tim, are you making this up? More importantly, "frustarted" should be added to the euphemisms for being drunk thread.
18/09/2002 at 13:40
Would a wasp in the car have the same effect? - I'm allergic to wasp stings and my new car seems to have a resident wasp that usually appears just as i'm going down slip roads onto motorways.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
5 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.