Painful Arch

2 messages
21/01/2003 at 10:47
Hi can anyone shed any light, on Sat I went for a 12 mile run, the first half was mainly down hill the second half was mainly uphill "strange that", on the way out my right foot felt uncomfortable in my trainers I could not seam to get the laces and tounge sitting comfortably over where my anckle bends on the front of my foot, after about 8 miles I began to feel a pain in the top of my arch so Islowed down and made my way home, I rested sunday and tried a short run on monday and still have the pain, any ideas ?
21/01/2003 at 12:51
Is it a sort of stabbing pain, like being stabbed with a sharp, pointy knife in the arch of your foot? I get that and it reallly hurts, aside from my other foot problems (ingrowing toenails etc.) it is probably the worst one. Seeing a Chiropodist on monday so i'll report back if its anything serious...

Rohan :(''

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.