Paris Losers

You know who you are...

801 to 810 of 810 messages
20/07/2012 at 13:01

Half day at work today and its scorching here Me and junior are off out on our bikes, then intervals for me tonight when its cooled slightly.

NGUG - I think stress is going to be a major factor in my life for the next few months But I think this is my punishment for sex in the first place...........or with my ********* (and there is a lot of bleeping) ex. I am in for a very very bumpy ride.

20/07/2012 at 20:18

ummm...I've been bad...very very bad...BUT the stress is now over and I'm freeeeeee!!!  The tesco delivery of impossibly healthy food is now overflowing my fridge and got 20kms running for tomorrow and then 50kms cycling on sunday.  GRRRRR!!!!  I am up and walking, soon to hit a sprint to catch that wagon and I'm gonna make those horses RUN and cycle and swim and everything in between. ;)

Kaz - Amsterdam?!?!?  You're in for the marathon?!?!?!  YAY!!!!!  Who's going to be in the support crew?

20/07/2012 at 20:39

RS -  Ya all booked up with my two lovely daughters for support- they are really excited!!! Youngest is planning on doing either the 1km or 8km run, depending on how her foot is but personnally I think the 1km will be enough. If there had been a 5km that would of been a better option.

RS- I am sending you a pm.

20/07/2012 at 20:41

Sweet!!  The Paris/amsterdam crew is growing by the day.

23/07/2012 at 11:29

Oh dear. I had an idea today would be bad when I ate chocoloate for breakfast.

Kaz: How you travelling dovey?

23/07/2012 at 14:00

MM - I am taking the boat to Aberdeen, then flying from there on the Saturday arriving in Amsterdam at 1.40pm ish. So all going well it will be straight to expo for number etc. Chocolate for breakfast, I have tried  that too and it  always leads to a downward spiral for the day

26/07/2012 at 21:34

YAY!  i've had an almost good week with eating healthy mon-thurs.  Missed my run today though.   Have a distinct feeling of heavy legs...I thought only the french got that!

03/08/2012 at 21:32

thought I'd also post here.  you're all very quiet.  my contribution to some loud is GOOOOOOOO NEEEEEEWWWWW  ZEALAAAAAANNNNND!  Lovin' the olympics!  also GO TEAM GB!  I can't talk now.  Voice is compeletely gone.  The tesco delivery man (stocked up on healthy food after a couple of days of the "olympic" diet - aka, get what you can which is bound to be white bread based) thought I was very funny,

05/08/2012 at 09:00

Fortnightly weigh-in. No weight loss but a 2.2% BF reduction. I know I have not been particularly good this past couple of weeks so must try harder!!

06/08/2012 at 09:17

I had THE BEST MEAL of my life last night!!!!!!!  I've had some pretty good food but this was completely astounding! http://www.claridges.co.uk/atasteofnoma/

Screw the calories!!!  today I'll be good...well probably...off to the olympic park at lunchtime.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
801 to 810 of 810 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.