Physio/gait analysis recommendatiosn in west mids/worcs/warks pls

4 messages
12/02/2014 at 22:05

Looking for a physio with a keen interest in running who could do a decent gait or technique analysis for me.

I've seen a couple of physios who were great with basic advice on stretching and some strengthening exercises but Id love to hear from anyone who has seen someone really into running and injury prevention.

thanks

13/02/2014 at 18:35
Is give Birmingham runner a go.... They were brilliant for me and totally sorted out my knee pain. Just by walking into the shop the guy there thought I was in the wrong shoes and I hadn't even stepped foot on the treadmill!
13/02/2014 at 20:31

Thanks mr f yes they are great in there. I was thinking more of a full biomechanical assessment really, by a physio with a special interest maybe. Think my issues go a bit deeper than shoes sadly. 

16/02/2014 at 19:50

If you can get to any of these clinics I'd highly recommend Karl http://www.podclinic.com/about-karl.html

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.