pleasantly plump club-Sunday

81 to 88 of 88 messages
27/10/2002 at 22:18
Psi guess what I did when I got home from the hospital - I binned my hill walking boots I dreaded to think what was in them!! I needed an excuse to buy new ones anyway. OK really must go. Night night.
The Evil Pixie    pirate
27/10/2002 at 22:18
3 wks!
help!
Ok bed time
run at lunch tomorrow dispite the fact that work is ALL pink tomorrow and I am no exception!

cya all tomorrow!!
same place!
byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee

EP
Psi
27/10/2002 at 22:19
Benz, grr! My mother was like that at first when I started at work. She didn't think I was the outdoorsy type. True to form, I've done things that she could never dream of doing, and have volunteered for some pretty demanding duties. My mum still disparages it all, but I don't care, because I know what I'm doing. Forget what your dad thinks - it's not important and he'd probably still think the same if you beat Paula!!
27/10/2002 at 22:21
Youre right PSI
he cant cpoe with my current job, to hom i should have been a barrister

Guess its a rite of passage , to go against you parents
Shouldnt be so hard at my age
27/10/2002 at 22:22
benz
your typing is getting worse - you haven't secretly been at the Plymouth?
Psi
27/10/2002 at 22:22
I have to say though that my dad has been very supportive and enthusiastic - possibly a bit of living his army dreams vicariously through his son, but he's just a nice bloke anyway, so .. :)
27/10/2002 at 22:23
No, I darent
The bottle is in the freezer though
27/10/2002 at 22:27
Well Psi, you have to do what is right for you, and the rest of em dont matter:)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.