Podiatrists in N.London: recommendations?

3 messages
03/01/2003 at 19:51
I think I've got shin splints. Can anyone recommend a good podiatrist in the N.London area (I live in Walthamstow)?

I'm running the FLM and want to try and sort this out before I lose too much training time.

Ouch

Chris
03/01/2003 at 21:02
Sorry to hear this, Chris. I swear by the Bupa Wellness clinic at Barbican, Central London. They have a huge team of sports doctors, physios and a podiatrist. They've seen me right a number of times, though never with shin splints. They aren't only for Bupa members.

Good luck.
04/01/2003 at 15:47
Cheers ratcatcher.

I'm seeing a podiatrist on Weds at the Leyton Foot Clinic. Found them via the website:

http://www.feetforlife.org/findchir.htm

So, no running for a few more days. Getting a bit worried, but I guess it's best to sort it now, rather than 2 months down the line.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.