poorly knees

41 to 44 of 44 messages
09/11/2004 at 17:05
ah-im in my very very early thirties but look 25 and have knees of a100 year old right now but hoping doctor will fix before my nike run....i too am going to the gym tonight so shall we commiserate together?
10/11/2004 at 10:31
You're doing the nike run are you. Are you confident of beating Paula?

Are you in need of commiseration now? I purposely pushed myself as hard as I could last night as I want to do a 10k run on sunday. My shin feels fine at the mo (touch wood). I'll probably trip over a chair and sprain my ankle now I've said that
10/11/2004 at 19:25
picked up nike shirt today---the brightest flourescent yellow in the world and very tiny too- you know we could go to email to commiserate with each other but not if that would make you scared!!!
knees are like death - cannot wait for my doc appointment next week at £60!!
dont trip over the chair and yes - i will beat paula being in wave 5 and starting at 9pm when shes at the fron starting at 7pm!
11/11/2004 at 14:38
I'm jealous that you're doing that run. I was desperate to do it but too late. Hope you're not scared of the dark.

If you give me your e-mail address and I'll drop you a line

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 44 of 44 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.