Positive People Persevere

FFF 30/5

1 to 20 of 87 messages
30/05/2003 at 00:11
I know I shouldn't start today tonight but tomorrow when I wake up this will help me.

Have a great Friday everyone and mega hugs for those whose day seem less than perfect for them - your forum friends are here for you.

Nite/Morning
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/05/2003 at 00:54
Oh that is so not fair! I thought I was going to be able to sneak in first!
Huh!

Still doing this assignment... I think tomorrow night whilst most forum peeps are at the social I will be in bed!!

Little sleep scheduled for tonight!
Must finish and print/bind assignment so that I can drive to college at lunch to hand in!
Problem is I keep on thinking of extra stuff I should be adding!

After this I AM FREE FOR 4 MONTHS!!!
yipppeeeee

Nite folks

EP
XX
30/05/2003 at 04:23
ooh morning peeps

just caught up on yesterdays threads!

been to hozzie to deliver app form to make sure it was in by the deadline !!

amazingly i could just walk in and wander round the hozzie main corridor at 3am unchallenged - no security or anything (main entrance is next to a&e) and must have looked strange to the doc who went to the drinks machine when i was lurking round the physio dept door putting my envelope thru!

security eh?

hopefully i will surface b4 twilight later 2day!!
30/05/2003 at 05:47
Morning!
Bit late, so shortened plod for me
unscheduled surprise visit from hubby, so only a short 2.5 mile walk yesterday as well
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/05/2003 at 06:23
that was nice Benz!
Sorry Paul visited at before 5.45? Gosh!
Well I am shagged!
less that 5 hrs sleep so today will be very long!
early night tonight and no plods either!
Have a great day!
30/05/2003 at 06:25
Morning people!

Social tonight so apols in advance if I post anything tonight while completely sloshed!
30/05/2003 at 06:48
well done Pix
Hope you finished it now

(Paul came down last night)
done 3 miles
it is VERY hot
The Evil Pixie    pirate
30/05/2003 at 06:49
oh just been looking at my training log ... now as i've been recording my trailwalk training I need to do 1 mile before the end of tomorrow and I'll have done 100 miles of training this month!! (of which about 80 + is walking but hey!)
Damn it looks good!!
30/05/2003 at 06:56
That's great EP - well done :-)
30/05/2003 at 06:57
bloody hell
those walks to work add up----137 miles!
30/05/2003 at 07:10
I thought it was only 5 miles away - how many times do you go in a day?
30/05/2003 at 07:11
REST, REST, REST.
30/05/2003 at 07:13
iain
work is 3 minutes away
but i walk to clinic, and to the gym, and to go shopping
and of course that mileage includes moonwalk, and includes my running!

Good resting nicky!
30/05/2003 at 07:13
Morning all, happy days peeps
30/05/2003 at 07:14
Ah OK!

Enjoy the rest Nicky - it's the best thing for you given the chest infection by the sounds of it.
30/05/2003 at 07:16
Sure will, Iain and Benz.
30/05/2003 at 08:42
Hi everyone

busy day ahead i think - rubbish I'd like a lazy day in the sunshine
iron fraggle    pirate
30/05/2003 at 08:54
Morning all.
today I will be mostly painting the fence in the back garden....one of those 'I've started so \i have to finish' jobs, ho hum.

Ran a hilly 2.5 miles last night, and I'm goign to have a long (for me) bike ride this evening, gym tomorrow and long run sunday - phew!
30/05/2003 at 08:54
See if I'd waited till now you'd have all started the thread & I've never started one before (sad or what!)

Scorching hot day already, have brought trainers into work so might slope off early for walk (13 miles tonight, 36 miles tomorrow - umm well maybe)

pix - congrats on monthly training figure (I started thinking that walks didn't count, but then realised they are just as much a part of running training so definitly go on now) and on clearing your last? assignment.
30/05/2003 at 10:06
morning all!

Got dragged into a meeting all day yesterday so don't feel like I have been around much lately... quite a good job that I haven't had to do too much work though as my concentration is still zero!!

Well its nearly 'd' day and I seem to have a lot to do still, including working out my route to Wales, it involves a fair few motorways apparently!! Not too sure what the weather is going to be doing either as the Beeb keep changing their minds, but if any of you have a spare few minutes a rain / cool weather dance for the region of Lake V on Sunday would be good!

Well done all of you on some great mileage over the month...

Have a good day everyone!!
1 to 20 of 87 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.