Possible torn muscle and Bike TT race on Wednesday!!

eeeeekkkk anybody got any tips?

21 to 24 of 24 messages
12/07/2006 at 22:33
Yep how did it go Croc ?
13/07/2006 at 08:41
2T did great: below 26 mns eventhough he had been training for long distance ironman and not for 10TT.
Very strong head wind....I wanted to bin it in the first half and felt better to hear that many felt the same due to the strong winds. The left calf held it together. 5 riders went past me and I was the slowest of the evening without a doubt. I did 31mns 48secs...not chuffed but everybody is saying that given the fact that I have only been cycling 11 months (well since I was 12 years old) and these guys have proper time trial machines, it is not a bad start....the pain is ugly though....
I managed to fall after the race at 0 mph....tee hee hee so now right knee is hurting because of internal bruising!!
tee hee hee

one more to go: saturday 8 am
13/07/2006 at 09:41
the organiser just emailed me. Given the wind everybody was behind their best time. The strongest riders were 1mns 30 behind and the weakest riders were 3 minutes behind so that is encouraging
13/07/2006 at 11:02
You will never believe this! Saturday’s race is cancelled due to the council deciding to cut the grass that morning on the side of the dual carriage-way (they knew about the race) and therefore they are closing a lane….a bit daft and surreal….oh well long lie in bed then!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.