pre fat club, its the weekend tomorrow

81 to 88 of 88 messages
11/10/2002 at 21:16
just watched celeb fat club - gawd!

Will somebody lock Anne Widdecombe up for crimes against - well anything!

I wish I could go away for weekends and have my own personal mr motivator then have nice personal nutritionists train me in the mornings !
no I'm serious I'd swap with Rick Wailer if he can't hack being helped to improve his health -grrrrr

(had rice lentils and mushrooms for t - didnt get out for the walk as its very wet - wimp - but I didnt get Jaffas/Maltloaf or fig rolls either.)

11/10/2002 at 21:19
Racing?

er playing hockey tomorrow and then on sunday I'm at Manchester Marathon so its pizza tomorrow night - going to be standing around for hours - at the finish!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
11/10/2002 at 22:47
Bune I so agree about both Ann and Rick. Rick just doesn't care that he is waddling to an early grave! I just love the yank though! his attitude is wonderful!
I felt so good after though as I then got on my stepper and followed that with some sit up and girlie-wimpie pressups (but I did them and that's what counts!) makes up for the day's excess calories!
11/10/2002 at 22:48
cool EP!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
11/10/2002 at 22:51
why thank you Bune!
shame I had about 2000 calories worth of junk this afternoon! I just have this problem with food ... if it is there (especially chockie cookies/biscuits) I just can't stop myself from eating them! Even when I know th calories content... that I am not hungry ... that I can't work THAT much excess off I still eat them! anyone got any suggestions for resisting the office nibbles?
11/10/2002 at 23:26
ng ng oib ng

hlp hlp hlp
y hv jst bn t th drk sd - gt sckd in mmd m rd bckwrds nd nw y v lst cntrl f my vwls!

hlp v lst my bng!
The Evil Pixie    pirate
12/10/2002 at 12:33
bune is mad ...it's official!
Welcome!
12/10/2002 at 17:51
Shell fit in then!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.