Pregnant runners' club

for anyone who's expecting...

18,281 to 18,283 of 18,283 messages
23/07/2013 at 13:54

I finally have given up running at 31 weeks .  Bump was still perfectly happy with it but my weight gain was starting to make my hips properly creak after a run.  Still gyming, swimming annd ctycling (mountain bike only) though.  Cant wait to get my trainers back on again but understand that you have to wait until at least 6 weeks post birth as all your bits and bobs need to go back into place and your hips stablise.

Mingo I too have been looking at running buggies and am gutted they cant be used before 4 months.Good luck and let us knoww how you get on.

16/01/2014 at 23:31

Hi everyone. I'm pregnant with my first baby - due in June. Just wondering if there are any other ladies out there due around the same time and still running.

I'm so slow now but just being able to get out for a short slow jog makes me feel soooo much better in myself, despite my lower back aching a bit afterwards! Fingers crossed I can keep it up for as long as possible.

Anyway thought I'd pop in and say Hi! I hope all you pregnant ladies are feeling OK.

25/01/2014 at 22:26

Hi boggledog, this thread is pretty inactive nowadays. However over on the mums running club thread we have several mums pregnant and a few of us with fairly new babies too - you'd be most welcome! 

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
18,281 to 18,283 of 18,283 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.