PT or sports injury specialist needed...

... in London if possible

2 messages
16/09/2002 at 14:54
Help! Can anyone recommend a good sports injury specialist/
physiotherapist in London? And give me an idea how much this will cost?

I've been having trouble with my knees and now my right hip - which is very painful (I suspect IBTS). Visited my GP this morning to investigate and he had no idea what the problem was. He advised seeing a sports injury specialist, but the hospital's waiting list is 8 weeks and he says there is nothing else he can do for me.

Can anyone advise me of an alternative?

(PS I live in Shepherds Bush and work at Regents Park)
17/09/2002 at 22:50
Try Sammy Margo & Associates
Chartered Physio's
444 Finchley Rd
Tel: 02074354910
Shoud be around £40.00

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
2 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.
Forum Jump  

RW competitions

RW Forums